855 East Arlington RoadArlington, VT 05250-8617MLS Number 4630784
- Price: $229,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 202 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-11-02
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3088Square Feet
You'll love this spacious, 2-story home with space for the whole family. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with garage/barn will give you 2,472 sq ft of generous space to move about (without losing that quaint, cozy atmosphere when it's time to cuddle up by the fireplace with a good book) all on 1/2 acre. Bonus space is the light-filled finished basement for additional living space! Eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus dining room with its original tin ceiling and wood wainscoting. First level laundry room with built-in storage space. Master bedroom is light filled with two skylights, boasts a walk-in closet, and adjoining the master is an office, reading room or nursery with its own private deck and stairs down to the back patio. Outside you'll enjoy a open air front porch to relax on (and decorate), a side enclosed porch for those buggy days and nights, and a rear stone patio for barbecuing, play and just relaxing. The red garage/barn has plenty of space for storage on two levels and has a garage door to easily store your toys. Most floors are the wide pine favored by antique house lovers everywhere. The owners have replaced the chimney from the roof up and installed stainless steel liners. Heat with oil or use the wood furnace. Situated in a friendly community with an award-winning high school and an easy ride to both Bennington and Manchester.
Ask A Question
- LM MST WGAROther
- List Price$229,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4630784
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Sidewalks, Sloping
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Stove - Wood
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- StreetEast Arlington
- Building Number855
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictBattenkill Valley
- Elementary SchoolFisher Elementary School
- Junior HighArlington Memorial Junior Seni
- High SchoolArlington Memorial
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19'3" x 16'7''
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions18'8" x 10'9"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions19'11" x 11'7"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions24'10" x 12'01"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions19'08" x 19'04"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions11'04" x 12'01"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11'04" x 12'01"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions8'01" x 8'05"
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions10'07" x 8'05"
- Room 10 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12'10" x 10'08"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Light, Security, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1860
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade620
- BasementFinished, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Storage Space
- Property StyleAntique, Farmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3088
- RoofShingle, Slate
- Exterior Colorwhite
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Patio, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed, Storage, Window Screens, Handicap Modified
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCable Internet, Security, Landscaping
- Broker NameHoisington Realty, Inc.
- Agent NameMcLenithan
- Date Listed05/02/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos27
- View Count255
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.