855 East Arlington RoadArlington, VT 05250-8617MLS Number 4630784
- Price: $249,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 88 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-05-25
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3088Square Feet
Meticulously kept, large family house with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms on a beautifully landscaped half acre of land. Step into the enclosed, screened in porch, a perfect spot to relax and eat in the warmer months. The eat in kitchen has stainless steel appliances and abundant storage space, the dining room retains its original tin ceiling, and there's a separate laundry room large enough to double as a pantry. The living room has a wood burning fireplace and there is a second room that can be a family room, den or the fifth bedroom. Upstairs are four good-sized bedrooms with the master being exceptionally spacious. The master is light and bright with two skylights, a walk-in closet, and adjoining the master is an office or reading room with its own private deck and stairs down to the garden. The owners put in a new foundation which created even more living space in the basement. Outside you'll enjoy a stone patio with terraced gardens and plenty of space for barbecuing, play and just relaxing. Surrounding the house are perennials gardens in bloom from spring to fall. The red barn has plenty of space for storage on two levels and has a garage door. The owners have replaced the chimney from the roof up and new stainless steel liners. Heat with oil or use the wood furnace. Pride of ownership is evident in the care and maintenance of this home. Ideal location close to Orvis and Mack's Corporate Headquarters and an easy ride to both Bennington and Manchester.
- Starts: 11:00am
- Ends: 1:00pm
- Comments: Enclosed screened in porch. Eat in kitchen, stainless steel appliances and pantry. 1st floor laundry. Dining room has original tin ceiling. 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, master has office and private deck. Finished basement. Barn/garage w/ storage. Gardens/patio.
Ask A Question
- LM MST WGAROther
- List Price$249,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- p mod date time2017-06-05T22:38:00
- Total Baths2
- MLS Number4630784
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Sidewalks, Sloping
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Stove - Wood
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- FinancingAll Financing Options
- StreetEast Arlington
- Building Number855
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictBattenkill Valley
- Elementary SchoolFisher Elementary School
- Junior HighArlington Memorial Junior Seni
- High SchoolArlington Memorial
- Room 1 TypeKitchen - Eat-in
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19'3" x 16'7''
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions18'8" x 10'9"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions19'11" x 11'7"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions24'10" x 12'01"
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions19'08" x 19'04"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions11'04" x 12'01"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11'04" x 12'01"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions8'01" x 8'05"
- Room 9 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions10'07" x 8'05"
- Room 10 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12'10" x 10'08"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Draperies, Fireplace - Wood, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Natural Light, Security, Skylight, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treatment, Wood Stove Hook-up, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1860
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Total Rooms9
- APX Unfin Below Grade620
- BasementFinished, Full, Stairs - Exterior, Storage Space
- Property StyleAntique, Farmhouse
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3088
- RoofShingle, Slate
- Exterior Colorwhite
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Patio, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed, Storage, Window Screens, Handicap Modified
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Laundry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesSecurity System, Smoke Detector
- Broker NameHoisington Realty, Inc.
- Agent NameMcLenithan
- Date Listed05/02/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count175
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.